With Vivoo urine test, you can check your wellness based on 9 wellness parameters: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, Oxidative Stress, pH, Hydration, Ketones, and Protein. Here are reasons why these parameters are important for your wellness:
- Ketones: While ketones are not typically expected in urine, it can be particularly useful if you’re following a ketogenic diet, allowing you to easily check whether you’re in ketosis.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays a critical role in various essential bodily functions, including supporting the immune system and neutralizing free radicals.
- Calcium: Calcium is a crucial electrolyte for the body, promoting overall well-being and maintaining essential physiological functions such as muscle contractions.
- Magnesium: Magnesium promotes overall health and well-being by regulating immune system functions, facilitating nerve transmission, and supporting energy production.
- Water: Staying hydrated is crucial for sustaining optimal well-being, as it allows your body to operate efficiently.
- Oxidative stress: Oxidative stress occurs when there is an imbalance in free radicals and antioxidants, which can contribute to the development of a range of chronic conditions in the long-term.
- Sodium: Sodium maintains normal fluid balance, and supports numerous bodily functions, including the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems.
- Protein: Though protein is generally not present in urine, some conditions such as dehydration and emotional stress can cause it to leak into your urine.
- pH: Checking your urine’s pH levels provides insight into the acid-base balance of your diet so that you can make more informed dietary choices.